If you ever needed proof of the skills you could learn at one of Susan Dizons painting classes then here it ìs.
This adorable baby was painted by one of the students from Susans class and just look how amazing this baby is.
“Just wanted to share photos of Paula Lobato de Faria’ s Birdie using the Special Effect techniques that she learned from Advanced Hand-Painting Class.
REGISTRATION IS STILL OPEN for January 25-29, 2pm-5pm Pacific Time.
This is for Intermediate and Advanced Painters only.
This ADVANCED course will cover:
– kit preparation (pre-recorded video)
– paint mixing of micro-preemie paints (pre-recorded videos)
– just-cut and healing umbilical stumps (scooping out the belly button, painting and putting it back in)
– opening the mouth
– tongue (reehand sculpting a tongue from silicone scrap, painting it and putting it back in)
– 3D micro preemie veining
– hand applying eyebrows using kid mohair
– lanugo application using flocking
– bonus tips on putting drink and wet system post-pour.”
Susns class is one that everyone wants to be part of.
It doesnt matter if you are new to painting or consider yourself advanced there is always something you can learn.
Thanks to Susans wonderful teaching style and all round kindness you will find that you learn in this class without it even seeming like work.